As I mentioned in a comment to my previous post I did some more work on my iPhone library webapp.
I got widescreenview to work quite nicely, though there's still some minor bugs to sort out.
I also did work on the movies section (renamed to Films) so there's links to detailed records.
Here's some new screenshots.
Now I have to go through the book database so all authornames are consistent. I kinda made a mess of that over the years. I started out with using Lastname, Initials but sometimes I switched to Lastname, First Names or even Firstname Lastname.
This is annoying me no end now I see all books at the same time (my FileMaker Pro database only showed 1 book at a time).
Sorting this out will take a while I guess but when it's finished it will look loads better.
If you want to see the code in action you can go to my homeserver
, for best results use an iPhone though Safari should work reasonably well if you make the screen small (320*480).