I have gotten a bugreport about the Dutch Date extension
in Dreamweaver MX 2004. The command fails quite spectacularly when installed.
I have asked the person who submitted the bugreport for the original DW
MX 2004 commands and I have translated them to Dutch, but I can't run the commands themselves under plain old MX. I hope to have some feedback pretty soon so I can release a new version for all you MX 2004 people out there.
In the meantime if anyone is willing to betatest please give me a shout
I realise, by the way, that this post will probably get me even more searchers who are looking for a Dutch Date
. Get over it people, this is the century of the fruitbat, whoever is the most solvent pays (especially if that's not you).